Sophos Certified Engineer - XG Firewall
Die Anmeldefrist für diese Veranstaltung ist leider schon vorbei.
Achtung: Dieses Training ist nur für Partner buchbar!
This course is designed for technical professionals who will be demonstrating Sophos XG Firewall and provides an overview of the product, including an introduction to the major capabilities and core configuration concepts.
The course is available either online via the Partner Portal, or as an instructor-led classroom course. Please contact your CAM or CAE to find out more about the availability of classroom courses in your region.
It consists of presentations and practical lab exercises to reinforce the taught content, and electronic copies of the supporting documents for the course will be provided to each trainee through the online portal.
The course is expected to take 1½ days to complete, of which roughly 6 hours will be spent on the practical exercises.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Describe the main technical capabilities of Sophos XG Firewall and their benefits
- Demonstrate the most commonly used features
- Know how to size the solution appropriately
- Deploy and manage Sophos XG Firewall in a simple environment
Prior to attending this course, trainees should:
- Have completed the Fundamentals – Certified Engineer course (it's recommended for partners and resellers, but no obligation)
- Knowledge of networking to a CompTIA N+ level
- Experience configuring network security devices
If you are uncertain whether you meet the necessary prerequisites to take this course, please email us at globaltraining@ and we will be happy to help. sophos.com
To complete the course, trainees must take and pass an online assessment. The assessment tests their knowledge of both the presented and practical content, and the pass mark is 80%.
- Module 801: Product overview
- Module 802: Deployment
- Module 803: Network Protection
- Module 804: Authentication
- Module 805: Web Protection
- Module 806: Application Control
- Module 807: Email Protection
- Module 808: VPN
- Module 809: Logging and reporting
- Module 810: General administration and sizing
If you require any further information on this course, please contact us at globaltraining@. sophos.com
Find here the current training specification as PDF-file..
- System Engineers
Andere Termine für diese Veranstaltung