Sophos Certified Architect - XG Firewall
Die Anmeldefrist für diese Veranstaltung ist leider schon vorbei.
Achtung: Dieses Training ist nur für Partner buchbar!
This course provides an in-depth study of Sophos XG Firewall, designed for experienced technical professionals who will be planning, installing, configuring and supporting deployments in production environments.
The course is intended to be delivered in a classroom setting, and consists of presentations and practical lab exercises to reinforce the taught content. Printed copies of the supporting documents for the course will be provided to each trainee.
If the course is being taught via webinar then the documents will be sent electronically to the trainees, who are encouraged to print them out to keep as a reference.
Due to the nature of delivery, and the varying experiences of the trainees, open discussion is encouraged during the training.
The course lasts 3 days, of which roughly 8 hours will be spent on the practical exercises.
On completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the components of the Sophos XG Firewall and how to configure them
- Architect a solution for a customer’s environment and needs
- Implement proof of concept (PoC) deployments with Sophos XG Firewall
- Configure the components of Sophos XG Firewall according to best practice
- Troubleshoot common issues on the Sophos XG Firewall
Prior to attending this course, trainees should:
- Complete the Sophos XG Firewall Certified Engineer course.
- Have knowledge of networking to a CompTIA N+ level
- Have knowledge of IT security to a CompTIA S+ level
- Have experience configuring network security devices
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in Windows networked environments
- Have experience configuring and administering Linux/UNIX systems
If you are uncertain whether you meet the necessary prerequisites to attend this course, please email us at globaltraining@ and we will be happy to help. sophos.com
To achieve the Sophos Certified Architect certification in Sophos XG Firewall trainees must take and pass a timed online assessment. The assessment tests their knowledge of both the taught and practical content. The pass mark for the assessment is 80%, and it may be taken a maximum of three times.
- Module 1: Enterprise Deployment Scenarios
- Module 2: Advanced Firewall
- Module 3: Authentication
- Module 4: Webserver Protection
- Module 5: RED Management
- Module 6: Wireless Protection
- Module 7: Enterprise VPN
- Module 8: High Availability
- Module 9: Troubleshooting
- Module 10: Sizing
If you require any further information on this course, please contact us at globaltraining@. sophos.com
Eine Beschreibung des Trainings finden Sie auch hier als PDF-Dokument.
- System Engineers
Andere Termine für diese Veranstaltung